Hey, I’m back with more journal prompts for October. Last month I received lots of hits and positive feedback regarding September’s journal prompts. So, I’ve decided to bring this segment back and roll out my journal prompts until the end of 2020.
I like to use the last quarter of the year to reflect and dig deeper. For me, Autumn-Winter is the perfect time to wind down and refocus following a busy summer. 2020 has been a bit of a roller coaster. I can admit that I lost my bearings once or twice over the last few months. But, your girl is back and my feet are on solid ground. Journaling and my prayer life have played a big part in helping me get back on track.
If you’re a newbie to journaling then be sure to have a read of last months post (here). I break it all down and walk you through the benefits of journaling. For those of you who are returning welcome back to the second month of #JournalWithJWV.
Journal Prompts for October 2020 by JWV
- List 7 things that you’re looking forward to in October?
- What are two things that you can add to your daily routine that will make you a little happier?
- What do you expect to achieve by the end of the month?
- Who is someone you would like to spend time with this month?
- My top 5 goals this month are?
- Write about something that inspired you today?
- How do you define personal success?
- What do you enjoy most about Thursdays?
- How have your values and priorities changed over the past several months? What is less important now?
- Looking back, what lessons have you learned in the past couple of months?
- How will you prioritize self care this month?
- What makes you feel confident?
- List some of the things that are beautiful to you?
- How are you feeling today?
- What does love mean to you?
- Which areas of your life are thriving and why?
- Which areas of your life would you like to see improve?
- Do you have a positive relationship with money? If not how can you change that?
- How do you deal with loneliness?
- Are you content in your friendships? If yes why? If no why?
- Will you be willing to walk away from things & people that no longer serve you?
- What will you do today to fill yourself back up?
- How are you feeling about the Autumn season?
- Weirdest thing you do when you’re alone?
- Do you enjoy your job? If yes why? If no why and how can you change that?
- Do you feel like you’re giving your all to be the best version of yourself that you can be?
- What is the most expensive item you would like to buy right now?
- How do you maintain boundaries in your personal relationships?
- List 7 things that you absolutely can’t stand (be honest).
- Did you tell yourself that you love yourself today? If not why?
- What good things happened this month? What were your favourite moments this month?
Go out there and be great
Today you have the chance at a fresh start with the beginning of a new month. Forget about all of the things you might have done yesterday and allow yourself to start over. In other words, the past means nothing and today is all that matters. If you put in the work in October as a result you’ll definitely see things starting to come together.
Be sure to work through the journal prompts daily at your pace. I’m not fond of journalling late in the evening, However, I do prefer to get-it-done first thing in the morning. In addition, I highly recommend that you give yourself enough time to be still so that you can actually hear yourself think. This way you can give your all to the questions. You might even pull together some of your own questions in the process. Try not to think too hard about the questions. Just have fun and allow your mind to answer freely.
Most importantly enjoy these journal prompts for October. I’ll be back next month with a fresh list of prompts for you. I look forward to hearing about all your progress. In conclusion, I truly hope that October will be an amazing month for you. Go out there and be great. Give 100% and do the best that you can do. Above all, keep your heart pure and rest assured that what is for you won’t pass you by.
If you’re feeling the travel blues be sure to check out my Phuket Vlog & don’t forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel 😃
Lots of love