Welcome back to another edition of Journal with JWV! Here are your journal prompts for November. I apologise for the post being a day late. However, it is better to do something after it was supposed to have been done than not to do it at all.
Before I get into this months journal prompts I want to check with you about October. How was October for you? did you get a chance to do all you hoped to do? If not that’s ok. November is a new month and you have another chance to go after your goals again.
If you live in the UK like me you’re aware that we’re currently in another lockdown. It feels like we’re living in the Twilight zone. But, now is actually the perfect time for us to journal to document our thoughts and feelings. The season of life has now changed. Leaves are falling. Old things are withering away. New things are being put into the ground. It’s colder and much darker outside.
As simple as those things sound they can have such a profound impact on our moods and wellbeing. Especially in the middle of a world pandemic. We’re living through something that we’ve never lived through before. Combine all of that with whatever you’re facing in your daily life and you’ll see that it’s a bit of a heavy load to carry.
I don’t know what this month will bring. But it is my hope that November’s journal prompts will help you become more self-aware. Whatever come’s your way in November I encourage you to “delight in what is good”.
“Keeping a journal of what’s going on in your life is a good way to help you distill what’s important and what’s not.”Martina Navratilova
Journal Prompts for November 2020 by JWV
- Describe your current emotional state?
- How will you prioritise your mental health this month?
- How will you take better care of your physical health this month?
- What thoughts are you struggling with?
- What has been a major learning experience for you this year?
- Does the current state of the world worry you?
- What would you like to accomplish by the end of this year?
- List three things you’ve always wanted to do but always put off?
- What do you understand now that you did not understand a year ago?
- What do you do when you are feeling lost?
- List three boundaries you have in place in your relationships that help you protect your peace?
- Something you miss?
- If you could be anywhere in the world right now where would you be?
- What did you want to be when you were a little kid?
- List 3 skills you have that you’re grateful for?
- What is your life mantra or motto?
- Who makes you laugh the most?
- What is your favourite memory with your siblings? or being an only child?
- Describe your favourite spot in your home. What do you love about it?
- How do you feel about where you’re currently at in your life?
- What are you thankful for today?
- How do you deal with disappointment?
- What does gratitude mean to you?
- What needs to heal in your life right now?
- When do you feel most at peace?
- What makes you come alive?
- What did you do today that made you smile?
- List 5 things that you’re thankful for?
- List three people who changed your life for the better.
- When it’s all said and done what do you want your legacy to be?
I went to Belfast last month- Belfast Weekender|Things To Eat, See & Do| Jenna’s World View | Full vlog below |Subscribe to you my YouTube Channel
Lots of love